Privacy and Data Policy
Revised and posted as of May 18, 2018
- Publisher & Advertiser Specific Terms. In addition to the remaining terms herein, this section applies specifically to Publishers, Advertisers and Network Operators.
- BrideClick Network provides an online advertising sale and display service (the “Service”) for Internet website owners (“Publishers”). We enable advertisers to place advertisements via the Service on one or more sites belonging to Publishers. We enable our corporate customers (“Network Operators”) to create and manage networks of Publishers and Advertisers. The Service is hosted by BrideClick Network, its subsidiaries, and third-party contractors.
- Information We Collect. If you are a Publisher, Advertiser, or Network Operator, BrideClick Network requires certain information related to your business, your website, and your use of the Service. BrideClick Network will collect and store this information. BrideClick Network may collect your email addresses, mailing and billing address and order information, IP address, information about your site, including but not limited to your site’s page impressions, advertising prices, and information about your visitors.
Publishers, Advertisers, or Network Operators can browse certain areas of the Service without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. For example, your user ID is displayed throughout the Service and is therefore available to our employees and contractors. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer to and storage of that information on servers located in the United States.
To improve and personalize the Service, BrideClick Network may collect information about your business from third parties and provide this information on your behalf. This information may include, but is not limited to the following: third-party counts of monthly page views, visitor composition, and rankings in various indices. BrideClick Network may not provide you the option to turn off the presentation of this information.
- Personal Information from Publishers & Advertisers. If you are a Publisher we may share information about your site, including but not limited to page impressions, site traffic, prices and leadership with Advertisers, Publishers, and Network Operators. We will not share personal identifiable information about you with Advertisers without your prior written or electronic consent. If you are an Advertiser, we may disclose your contact information and email address to Publishers on whose Sites you have placed advertisements. If you are a Publisher, we may disclose your contact information and email address to Network Operators managing Networks that sell advertising on your behalf.
BrideClick Network Amplified: If you are elected to use BrideClick Network Amplified applications, you acknowledge that the providers of such applications may have access to all of your information and you hereby consent to BrideClick Network provision of such access upon such election.
- BrideClick Network is not responsible for the information collection or privacy policies or practices of such providers.
- Contractors and Vendors. We use contractors and vendors, including information processing companies, to help with some of our operations. Some of these contractors will have access to our databases of Publisher, Advertiser, and Network Operator information on a temporary basis for specific tasks. BrideClick Network also uses vendors to help with certain aspects of its operations, which may require disclosure of your user information to them. For example, BrideClick may use a vendor to communicate with you (via telephone, e-mail, or letter) about your Service, to remit payments, to generate demographic profiles based on such information, to send out tax forms, and to perform other work that we may need to outsource. BrideClick Network contractually binds these contractors and vendors to use such information only as necessary to perform the services they are asked to perform.
- Your Account. You can add, modify, or update your email address, payment information, name, mailing address, preferences for the types of notifications you wish to receive from the BrideClick Network, and other information by accessing your “Account” page. Other personal information may be modified or updated by accessing by contacting BrideClick Network. Your password is the key to your BrideClick Network account. Use unique numbers, letters, and special characters, and do not disclose your BrideClick Network password to anyone, even a BrideClick Network representative. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify BrideClick Network and change your password.
- Information We Collect. When you visit any of the websites that participate in the Glam Network or a Non-Affiliated Site and view ads from Glam’s advertisers, Glam automatically receives and stores certain types of information including IP address, web pages viewed, date and time, and responses to advertisements delivered by Glam’s proprietary technology (“Glam Tech”), or third-party ad serving technologies. We also collect:
- Information you provide. Glam may collect and maintain (or third parties with whom Glam has contracted, may collect and maintain on Glam’s behalf) information that you provide to us during your visit to a Glam Site. For example, you may provide information to the Site when you register, sign-in, search, participate in a test profile, survey or special offers, request our e-mail newsletters, or communicate with Glam’s customer service. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with personally identifiable information such as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and personal shopping and product preferences.
- Device data. We may collect data from the device you are using, including location data, what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. You also may give us permission to access your information in other services. For example, you may be able to link your Facebook or Twitter account to a Glam Site, which allows us to obtain information from those accounts (like your friends or contacts). The information we get from those services often depends on your settings or their privacy policies, so be sure to check what those are.
- Device attributes:information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
- Device operations:information about operations and behaviors performed on the device, such as whether a window is foregrounded or backgrounded, or mouse movements (which can help distinguish humans from bots).
- Identifiers:unique identifiers, device IDs, and other identifiers, such as from games, apps or accounts you use, and Family Device IDs.
- Device signals:Bluetooth signals, and information about nearby Wi-Fi access points, beacons, and cell towers.
- Data from device settings:information you allow us to receive through device settings you turn on, such as access to your GPS location, camera or photos.
- Network and connections:information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, connection speed and, in some cases, information about other devices that are nearby or on your network.
- Cookie data:data from cookies stored on your device, including cookie IDs and settings.
- Data Collection for Advertising. The non-personally identifiable information collected is used to provide relevant, targeted advertising and improve Glam’s advertising technology; monitor website traffic; collect statistical data; determine the effectiveness of advertisements and content; and collect data across multiple websites to categorize likely consumer interest segments for use in online behavioral advertising (“OBA”). Glam may track visits to its sites and this information may be used over time to help predict your consumer interest segments and select the ad content you see. Glam may also use non-personally identifiable profile-based anonymous information with other non-personally identifiable information that Glam has obtained from Glam Tech, third-party ad serving technologies, the Glam Network, and Non-Affiliated Sites.
Glam uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Glam Network. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Glam may use personally identifiable information (information including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to the Glam Sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties or affiliates of Glam with whom we have contracted to perform services on our behalf. All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep the personal information we provide to them confidential and to use the personal information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform.
- Other Reasons We Collect Information about You and How.
- Website Usage. Glam or Glam’s authorized service providers may observe activities, preferences, and transactional data (such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system) relating to your use of Glam Sites. Glam may use this collected or logged information in order to provide better service, to facilitate our customers’ use of the websites, to track usage of the websites, and to address security hazards. Glam, or one of Glam’s authorized service providers, may also use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns. We may use aggregated, statistical information to describe our customer audience, products and services, and to develop partnerships with third parties to offer products and services in which we believe our customers will be interested.
- Online Transactions. You may visit a Glam Site without registering, but if you enter a sweepstakes or contest, or use other special features that may be offered on our site, you may need to provide us with certain information such as your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address, to open an account with us. We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Glam where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction or do something you have asked us to do. We may also use this information to assist you in creating a user ID and a password to protect your account information and facilitate your use of special features or to complete a transaction.
- Using Public Areas of Glam Sites. Any information disclosed in public areas of the Glam Sites, is public information that may be viewed and collected by any party. We cannot control the use of information disclosed in the social networking, chat rooms, reviews, or bulletin board portions of these Sites. You should exercise caution when disclosing information, including photos or images, in public areas of websites and should refrain from disclosing personally identifying information. If you wish to use some of the public portions on these Sites, we will direct you to first create a public ID, which is not your real e-mail address, before you can post information to our Site. Glam reserves the right to remove any information at any time from the Glam Sites that we deem inappropriate or for any other reason.
- Data Sharing with 3rd parties. We may sell your personally identifiable or non-personally identifiable information to third parties for any reason. We may disclose your personally identifiable or non-personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties who may want to offer you their own products and services. We may share your personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information with third parties, or affiliates of Glam where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction or do something you have asked us to do. For example, we might need to provide your personally identifiable information to third parties, such as advertisers, featured on a Glam Site, or through a website participating in the Glam Network or a Non-Affiliated Site so they can process and fulfill your request for more information from them. We may share your personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information with third parties with whom we have contracted to perform services on our behalf, or affiliates of Glam. All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep the personal information we provide to them confidential and to use the personal information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform.
We may disclose personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information about our customers as permitted or required by law, such as in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process, or in connection with a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy, as discussed
- Data Retention.
- Personal Data. Personal data shall be kept for as long as is necessary for the purposes as described herein. We may store personal data for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes. If you wish for us to cease storing your personal data, please email [email protected].
- Non-personally Identifiable Data. Glam is required to retain certain non–personally identifiable information collected from users of the Glam Sites, Affiliated Sites and Non-Affiliated Sites in order to provide audited information to advertisers and auditors. As a result, ad reporting and delivery data is retained for as long as is necessary for these purposes. Some of the ad reporting and delivery data may be aggregated for statistical purposes and retained indefinitely. Certain aggregated, non-personally identifiable information including historical data and attributes collected by Glam prior to an opt out election and which represent large numbers of users combined into aggregated statistical data and information shall be kept despite the fact that the user has opted out. Some of the aggregated, non-personally identifiable information may be further aggregated for statistical purposes and retained indefinitely.
Additionally, Glam reserves the right to retain and use any information described in this Privacy and Security Policy as reasonably necessary to comply with all laws or regulations, regardless of any limitations set forth in this Policy. Glam reserves the right to change its data retention policy and the new data retention policy shall apply to all data collected following such change.
- Security Practices. Our internal data security policies restrict access to customers’ personal information to authorized employees. Authorized employees may use our customers’ personal information for Glam business purposes only. Our employees are bound by Glam policies that require them to maintain the confidentiality of our customers’ personal information. Employees who violate these requirements are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are designed to guard our customers’ personal information. For example, for the security of your online visit to a Glam Site, we may make use of firewall barriers, encryption techniques, and/or authentication procedures. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Glam cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. In the event of a breach of the confidentiality or security of your personal information, we will notify you as necessary, so you can take appropriate protective steps. Unless you indicate otherwise, we may notify you under such circumstances using the e-mail address you provided to us when you registered with the Glam Site.
You should be careful to maintain the secrecy of your passwords and/or account information and be responsible about protecting your personal information and identity whenever you are online.
- Glam Sites Are Not for Use by Children. Children are not eligible to use Glam Sites. We ask that minors (under the age of 18) only use Glam Sites in conjunction with your parents or guardians. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Bankruptcy. If Glam should ever file for bankruptcy or merge with another company, or if Glam should decide to buy another business or sell or reorganize part or all of Glam’s business, Glam may be required to disclose both the information you provide to Glam and the information gathered by Glam to prospective or actual purchasers and other parties. It is Glam’s practice to obtain appropriate protections for information disclosed in these types of transactions. Glam cannot, however, guarantee that Glam’s Privacy and Security Policy will remain unchanged if Glam is sold or merges with another company.
- Managing Your Privacy Choices.
- Updating Your Contact Preferences and Personal Information on Glam Sites. You have choices when it comes to how Glam uses your personal information. When you register online with a Glam Site you can choose not to receive communications from us by e-mail. If you elect not to receive information by e-mail, Glam may continue to contact you as necessary to service your account. You can change your contact preferences at any time by following the instructions on the applicable Glam Site. Keeping your account information accurate and up-to-date is very important, so we can provide you with excellent service. If your account information is incomplete, inaccurate, or not current, please follow the instructions on the applicable Glam Site to correct your account information online. If you need additional assistance, please contact Glam customer service at [email protected].
- Opt Out: Glam Network and Non-Affiliated Sites. If you would like to opt out from receiving customized, targeted advertisements from Glam based upon non-personally identifiable information, you may get more information on how to opt out by emailing [email protected]. Opting out will not remove advertisements. You will continue to see advertisements provided by Glam, but the advertising will not be customized or targeted based on non-personally identifiable information collected by Glam. Please note that if you change computers or browsers, you will need to repeat this process for each computer and each browser.
- Deleting Your Information. You have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data without undue delay. Please contact [email protected] if you would like us to delete your personal data.
- Contact Information. If you have questions regarding your user account, our Privacy and Security Policy, your privacy choices, our Terms of Service, or any other topic, we are always happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. You may email us at [email protected] or write us at:
United States: Outside U.S.:
Glam, Inc. Glam, Inc. 20-22 Wenlock Road
135 East 57th St., Floor 7 20-22 Wenlock Road
New York, NY 10018. London, England N 7GU
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT GLAM’S LIABILITY REGARDING ANY DISPUTE OVER PRIVACY OR RELATED TO THIS PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY ARE HEREBY LIMITED AS SET FORTH IN THE GLAM SITES TERMS OF SERVICE.